Unit VI

AP  REVIEW & COUNTDOWN BEGINS 🙂

•  We begin AP Review (lunch or after school on Wednesdays) in the next couple of weeks of 2nd semester – we will let you know
  • Your national AP exam is on Fri, May 10th, 2024 @ 8 am
  • info on your Final details will be forthcoming

TIME TO FOCUS

AP REVIEW:

• I put all AP review info in AP Review .  I will print out Review Sessions info for you & you will pick it up in class.  Bring the handouts to the Review Sessions on Wednesday lunch.  Bring a bag lunch!

Handy Handouts:

DISCUSSION STUDENT NOTES/SLIDES:

Take-Home DBQ:  pick up copy in class

•  For your Take-Home DBQ – You must (in order to NOT lose pts off assignment):
    • print this out, organize notes on it for 15 min., and write for 45 min. (60 min. total), and staple it to the FRONT of your written response.
    • Make sure to attach the rubric to the BACK of your written response.
    • label HAPPY & outside evidence as I’ve shown you.  Use ALL docs (contextualization, etc. )

Notebook Handouts:  No notebook anymore – just for your convenience

Seminars:  These may be one of your essay questions I pick.  Remember, I pick two (could be a question you’ve never seen),  and you pick one of the two.

Take-Home LEQWhat were the causes of the Revolutions of 1848 and were they successful?  Why or why not?  Answer the question after looking at the handout I gave you on the Revolutions of 1848 today and rereading crash course, etc.

1. factors that allowed GB to be 1st to industrialize
  2. Cottage industry and factory production affects
  3. Metternich and C. of Europe suppression of lib & nat revs
  4. Compare reactions to liberalism  1820s and 1830s must BOTH be discussed
  5. migration following AG REV and how govt’s responded
  6. mechanization and the factory system changed family  Well organized  – This should be CCOT/causation – my mistake in saying periodization